Pandanus Medical Practice
- We aim to alleviate illness and suffering through the provision of the highest level of medical care. We aim to take a patient centred approach, recognising that treating illness is more than treating disease but recognising how that disease impacts upon the person and their family..
- We always seek to first understand before we are understood and will use this principle in dealing with each other and our patients.
- We recognise that prevention is better than a cure and we aim to take a proactive approach to healthcare
- We aim to be a pleasant working environment where all our patients and staff members are cared for and treated with respect.
- We aim for all our patients and members of staff to have a voice in ensuring the continual improvement of our practice. We will actively seek feedback and ensure that good ideas are rewarded.
- We recognise that the greatest asset to our practice is the knowledge and skill of our staff, we aim to continually develop through engaging in continuing medical education.
- We understand that patients trust us with their health, their privacy and their loved ones. We aim to live up to that trust everyday.
- We recognise that helping patients is our purpose and the reason for our practice existence. We will not forget this.
- We recognise that medical information is continually being updated and we aim to be in touch with the very best in medical information and technology.
- We will strive to ensure that we are an important and responsible part of the community in which we practice.
T: (07) 3823 3373
F: (07) 3319 6733
Shop 12, 76 Ney Road Capalaba, QLD 4152