Additional Services During Covid 19 Pandemic
Pandanus Medical Practice would like to thank all our patients and the community for their efforts in reducing the spread of Covid-19. Social distancing measures that have been implemented have affected the way we go about our daily lives. This unprecedented situation has placed significant pressure on the people of our community. Feelings of anxiety and distress about the current situation are common and it can affect our mental and physical health. We would like you to know that we are here to help in this time of need. Pandanus Medical Practice has implemented a range of telehealth measures in order to better look after you and your family.
- GP consultations can now be done over the phone or via Telehealth. Please note that this is for non urgent consultations. Please fill out the following telehealth form for any non urgent GP consultations that does not require a face to face appointment and a member of our team will contact you as soon as we can.
- Our mental health and psychology team are also here to help if you require assistance during this difficult time. Dr Stacey Deshong who has had advanced training in psychiatry has rejoined our team to help our patients. Mr Alec Jones who is a very experienced psychologist is also here to be of service. Please fill in the form below if you require their assistance.
- It is also important to look after our physical well being during this time of need. It is easy for our normal routines to be disrupted during this difficult time. Members of our allied health team are able to provide phone and video consults to assist with exercise, dietary advice and weight concerns. Please follow the link below if you feel that this would be of assistance.
- Those of us with chronic diseases such as diabetes, asthma, emphysema, chronic pain or heart disease may benefit from a Management Plan to structure and proactively manage their condition during this difficult time. Please follow the link below if you wish to have a chronic disease management plan.
- Evidence from overseas has shown that those who have contracted the corona virus and flu simultaneously have had poorer outcomes. Please click on the link below to be placed on our waiting list for the flu vaccine.